Career Opportunities at K2 Insurance Services
K2 Insurance Services is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
We offer a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
JOB POSITIONS AVAILABLE
INSURANCE TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
K2 Insurance Services is creating a new Insurance Technology Project Manager role to assist the CIO with the development and oversight of projects related but not limited to new program start-ups, acquisition integration, existing policy administration system maintenance/enhancements, and other projects involving IT/IS resources. K2 is a dynamic organization with 450 employees in the US and UK that has grown to handle nearly $1B in volume and more than 100,000 transactions and continues to expand through M&A activity and organic program development.
• Oversight of all new program start-up or acquisition activities including, all employee onboarding activities involving IT resources, system implementation based on product workflow and business requirements, coordination of system related accounting tasks and deliverables, and data requirements involving internal or external data resources.
• Oversight of existing programs, including coordination and communication of projects involving IT related maintenance, enhancement projects, and software bugs/change requests.
• Interface with business and technical stakeholders to understand project requirements and business technology needs.
• Coordinate project activities, identify appropriate resources needed, develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects, and complete all appropriate project documentation.
• Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet the needs of the company.
• Identify risks and issues throughout a project and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality solutions in a timely manner.
• Clearly communicate priorities and status to applicable stakeholders.
• Constantly seek opportunities to maximize efficiency, security, reliability, and scalability, while also minimizing costs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or business-related field.
• Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institution preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the insurance industry. Fluent in various personal and/or commercial lines products and workflows.
• Understanding of insurance policy administration systems, from both a technical and operational perspective.
• Excellent verbal, listening, negotiating and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under critical deadlines while also producing quality detailed work.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in situations of ambiguity.
• Strong analytical, technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.