Career Opportunities at K2 Insurance Services
K2 Insurance Services is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
We offer a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Job Positions Available
IT SYSTEMS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
K2 Insurance Services is seeking a full-time Systems Support Specialist to join its IT team at its headquarters in San Diego, CA.
K2 Insurance, through its affiliated insurance companies and agencies, continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the number and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales, underwriting, and support staff.
IT Systems Support Specialist responsibilities include:
• Providing on-site and remote users with technical support, including troubleshooting assistance and problem resolution for PCs (laptops and desktops), printers and other peripherals, PC and server applications, databases, mobile devices, and remote access.
• Purchasing desktop hardware, installing software, configuring and setting up PCs, and installing and setting-up printers and other peripherals as necessary.
• Participating in system updates (this may sometimes require work during non-standard business hours).
• Keeping up-to-date on hardware and software supported.
• Documenting procedures and resolution outcomes for future reference.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree or certification(s) related to computer science or related field is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in using computers with Windows 7/10 operating systems.
• Three or more years’ experience supporting desktop software and hardware, including experience supporting MS Office/Office 365.
• Experience with documenting hardware and software changes using BMC Track-It.
• Experience managing VMware vSphere 6 and VMware Horizon a plus.
• Basic understanding of computer networks, CISCO switches and routers.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills combined with strong customer service focus.
• Willingness and ability to quickly learn and support new technologies and work with minimal supervision.
• Flexibility to occasionally work outside standard business hours.