Career Opportunities at K2 Insurance Services
K2 Insurance Services is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
We offer a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Job Positions Available
K2 Insurance Services, LLC is seeking a full-time Payroll Administrator to join its Accounting team at its headquarters in Harrisburg, PA. This position is newly created due to business growth.
The Payroll Administrator will work with the Payroll Manager to perform responsibilities which include, but are not limited to:
• Processing biweekly and semi-monthly payroll for 14 companies.
• Processing special pays such as bonuses, commissions, and final pays.
• Tracking PTO usage and updating payroll system accordingly.
• Preparing payroll journal entries after each pay.
• Updating pay rates and SUI tax rates in the payroll system.
• Setting-up new companies with appropriate states and municipalities, payroll processing service (ADP), and 401(k) provider.
• Transferring employees from one company to another.
• Reviewing monthly benefits invoices for accuracy and submitting for payment.
• Tracking funding for flexible spending account reimbursements.
• Providing payroll data to 401(k) TPA and various auditors.
• Local payroll tax prep and remittances.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration.
• At least 2 years’ experience in multi-company, multi-state payroll administration, with ADP experience a plus.
• Experience preparing payroll-related journal entries.
• Proficiency in Excel and Word.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
• Flexibility to work overtime occasionally, especially during the first quarter every year (may include some Saturdays).
Partners General Insurance Agency, LLC, a subsidiary of K2 Insurance Services, LLC, is seeking a full-time Underwriter to join its Underwriting team at its office in Naperville, IL.
Founded in 2001, Partners General is a managing underwriter for general liability and excess liability programs offered in all 50 states. Recently acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services, Partners General continues to expand its product offerings by developing new insurance programs for national distribution.
Partners General offers the opportunity to join an established company in growth mode. Our compensation package includes competitive pay; bonus plan; medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and 401(k) with employer match.
Underwriter’s activities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring daily underwriting and policy processing work is completed in accordance with service level objectives and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of and adherence to all company forms and guidelines
• Providing rate recommendations that are competitive and ensure long-term profitability for the company.
• Maintaining positive relationships with current agents and developing profitable relationships with new agents.
• Monitoring the profitability of the company’s book of business and making recommendations to maximize it.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in insurance, business, finance or other related filed.
• At least 7 years’ underwriting experience, with P&C license a plus but not required.
• Strong Excel and Word skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to details.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.