Introducing Our Insurer and MGA Partners
K2 Insurance Services has built a diversified national platform of specialty insurance program underwriting agencies and carriers. We invite you to take a look at each of our partners.
- Aegis General Insurance Agency: Based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, focuses on specialty residential property (manufactured and mobile home, dwelling and specialty homeowners), motorcycle, health insurance and surety bonds. Additional products and carrier partners to be added soon.
- Allied Public Risk: With locations in Chicago, Mesa, Novato, and San Diego, Allied Public Risk manages the guaranteed-cost (deductible), SIR, and pool/JPAs insurance products for public and quasi-public entities underwritten by Allied World, a global provider of innovative property, casualty and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions. All of Allied World’s insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries are rated “A XV” by A.M. Best Company.
- Midwestern Insurance Alliance: Based in Louisville, Kentucky, an MGA that underwrites workers’ compensation coverage in all states (excluding monopolistic states), specializing in severity classes such as transportation, construction and forestry.
- Mission Select Insurance Services: A Texas-based MGA specializing in residential property insurance in the Lone Star State.
- Partners General Insurance Agency: Partners General Insurance Agency (PGIA) provides Primary General Liability and Supported Excess coverages through a select group of appointed wholesale surplus lines brokers on a non-admitted basis. PGIA underwrites on behalf of several E&S Insurance Companies in all 50 states and offers tailored solutions for hard-to-place Casualty business with offices in California, Illinois, Texas and Virginia.
- TST Insurance: Headquartered in Bismarck, ND since 1978, TST Insurance Services is a Managing General Agency specializing in Commercial Truck Insurance.
- High Point Underwriters: Headquartered in Morris Plains, NJ since 2005, High Point Underwriters (HPU) is a Managing General Agency specializing in Occupational Accident Insurance for Independent Contractors. Its senior managers have been involved in underwriting all classes and types of Occupational Accident insurance for over 50 years and is currently writing in all states.
- Mid-America Risk Managers: Located in Omaha, Nebraska, MARM provides its Premier Stand Alone Replacement Cost Irrigation Coverage, Actual cash value irrigation coverage as well as package, auto and umbrella coverage for Farm owners and Ranch owners.
- Vikco Insurance Services: Located in Danville, California, an MGA specializing in commercial difference in conditions (DIC) coverage.