Introducing Our Insurer and MGA Partners
K2 Insurance Services has built a diversified national platform of specialty insurance program underwriting agencies and carriers. We invite you to take a look at each of our partners.
- Aegis Security Insurance Company: Based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, an insurance carrier specializing in insurance for hard-to-place habitational risks, older manufactured homes, low-valued rentals, vacant dwellings and named-peril homeowners policies as well as surety bonds and accident and health insurance.
- Aegis General Insurance Agency: Based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, an MGA and wholly owned subsidiary of Aegis Security Insurance Company. Focuses on specialty residential property (manufactured and mobile home, dwelling and specialty homeowners), motorcycle, health insurance and surety bonds. Additional products and carrier partners to be added soon.
- Allied Public Risk: With offices in Chicago, Illinois; Richmond, Virginia; Washington D.C., Wellesley, Massachusetts; Phoenix, Arizona; and Irvine, California, an MGA offering a municipal package product for cities, towns, villages, boroughs, counties and special service districts through Allied World.
- Midwestern Insurance Alliance: Based in Louisville, Kentucky, an MGA that underwrites workers’ compensation coverage in 16 states, specializing in trucking risks.
- Mission Select Insurance Services: A Texas-based MGA specializing in residential property insurance in the Lone Star State.
- Vikco Insurance Services: Located in Danville, California, an MGA specializing in commercial difference in conditions (DIC) coverage.