Introducing Our Insurer and MGA Partners
K2 Insurance Services has built a diversified national platform of specialty insurance program underwriting agencies and carriers. We invite you to take a look at each of our partners.
- Aegis Security Insurance Company: Based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, an insurance carrier specializing in insurance for hard-to-place habitational risks, older manufactured homes, low-valued rentals, vacant dwellings and named-peril homeowners policies as well as surety bonds and accident and health insurance.
- Aegis General Insurance Agency: Based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, an MGA and wholly owned subsidiary of Aegis Security Insurance Company. Focuses on specialty residential property (manufactured and mobile home, dwelling and specialty homeowners), motorcycle, health insurance and surety bonds. Additional products and carrier partners to be added soon.
- Allied Public Risk: With locations in Chicago, Mesa, Novato, and San Diego, Allied Public Risk manages the guaranteed-cost (deductible), SIR, and pool/JPAs insurance products for public and quasi-public entities underwritten by Allied World, a global provider of innovative property, casualty and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions. All of Allied World’s insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries are rated “A XV” by A.M. Best Company.
- Midwestern Insurance Alliance: Based in Louisville, Kentucky, an MGA that underwrites workers’ compensation coverage in 16 states, specializing in trucking risks.
- Mission Select Insurance Services: A Texas-based MGA specializing in residential property insurance in the Lone Star State.
- TST Insurance: Headquartered in Bismarck, ND since 1978, TST Insurance Services is a Managing General Agency specializing in Commercial Truck Insurance.
- Star & Shield Insurance: Based in Atlanta (Alpharetta), GA, Star & Shield Insurance is a specialty insurance services provider for members of the Public Safety community and their families.
- Vikco Insurance Services: Located in Danville, California, an MGA specializing in commercial difference in conditions (DIC) coverage.